Howe ISD is currently accepting applications for substitute positions for the 2018-19 school year. To be eligible for substitute placement, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
All applicants who meet the above criteria are required to attend a mandatory training on Thursday, August 2nd, 9:00 am – 11:30 am in the Howe ISD Administration Building before being placed on the district’s substitute list. All applicants must provide the following:
- Two forms of identification (i.e. Driver’s license, social security card)
- Completed substitute packet (packets given at training)
Applicants who have a valid Texas Teaching Certificate must provide the following before being paid the certified substitute rate:
- Copy of Transcripts
- Copy of Valid Texas Teaching Certificate
You may contact Pauli Stephens at 903-532-3204 for additional information. Application forms will be provided at the training.